Short Sale Strategic Initiative Executive for Bank of America
CEO and Co-founder of the Distressed Property Institute and Author of the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation
Watch the Exclusive Interview with Bank of America Short Sale Executive Kimberly Dawson!
More than 20,000 agents from across the country tuned in on January 20 as Bank of America revealed their new Cooperative Short Sale Program on our exclusive LIVE broadcast.
Now you can watch the FREE recording!
Sign up now to find out:
- Details about Bank of America's new Coooperative Short Sale Program
- How to escalate problems you are having with a transaction or negotiator to a team manager who can help
- When you should use Equator to communicate with negotiators, and when you should pick up the phone and call instead
- How Bank of America is training negotiators to close more short sales this year than ever before
- What steps you can take BEFORE an offer is received to ensure a faster response time
- How to handle an unrealistic property valuation, and what to do if you can't get a contract at the appraised price
- Why services that charge agents to negotiate short sales should be avoided at all costs
- How you can ensure your case isn't tied up in HAFA review if your seller doesn't want to participate
- How to handle issues with mortgage insurance
- And much more!
Watch as Distressed Property Institute CEO and CDPE author Alex Charfen asks some tough questions, gets you the straight answers you have been waiting for, and helps shed light on short sales at Bank of America.