This Must-See Event WILL Change Your Business
Join Laurie Maggiano from the U.S. Treasury Department and Alex Charfen as they cover imminent policy updates to the HAFA short sale guidelines!
On this exciting live broadcast you will learn:
- How to speed up your deals and streamline your short sale packages for faster approvals using the new "Pre-Determined" hardship categories
- Discover which current HAFA documents will no longer be mandatory, and how will this will affect your current short sale transactions
- Learn what new anti-fraud affidavit you must provide both the buyer and seller to verify that the HUD 1 Settlement Statement is at arms-length
- Find out about the newly condensed approval timeline that servicers are now required to use and how this change will benefit your business
- How your ability to negotiate will change with the new increase in available incentives for subordinate lien holders
- Why you might experience a surge in investor business when the "Prohibition Against Resale" is reduced from 90 to 30 calendar days
Register now for this very special live broadcast to get your questions answered and protect yourself against using outdated procedures that may harm the closing of your transactions!
Director of Policy, Homeownership Preservation, US Treasury
CDPE Co-Author, CEO of the Charfen Institute